When your computer breaks, it is hard to find the time to take it to a specialist to be analyzed and possibly repaired.
And sometimes, our computers are large and difficult to transport to a facility. Additionally, connecting all of the components correctly upon bringing it back might prove to be another challenge for most users. Online remote computer support makes it possible for us to have a professional access our machine, run an analysis of the issue, and determine what can be done to correct the problem without requiring us to leave our homes or workstations.
When you contact a professional service, they may ask you if remote computer support is something that you would be interested in. They will then ask you to visit a website where you will grant the business permission to access your computer remotely. This usually requires a special software which you will be prompted to download after granting permission. In most cases, their technician can walk you through the process if this is not something you are comfortable doing on your own.
The benefits of online computer support include:
- Fast: Receive help instantly without having to wait for a tech to arrive to you.
- Convenient: No need to take the bulky computer to a shop or wait for an expensive in-home visit.
- Affordable: Our costs are much lower than sending a tech to you…. this lets us charge much more affordable prices for the same high quality service as you would receive from an onsite technician.
- Who is doing the work?
- The troubleshooting of your system is performed by one of our industry certified technical experts. When you call us to request service, you will speak to one of our technically trained customer service representatives who will find out details of your problem and delegate it to one of our expert technicians.
- Can you help me with my computer if I’m outside of the U.S.?
- Yes, our online PC repair service works through an internet connection no matter where in the world you are.
- What if you can’t fix my problem remotely online?
- There are times when an online remote session will not be adequate to remedy a particular problem. In those cases we will schedule an onsite technician to be physically sent to your location.