New technologies have made it simple to control many functions inside your home remotely and by using a single device. This means that even when you aren’t at home, your home automation installation makes it possible for you to make numerous adjustments to the systems that help your house run safely, smoothly, and efficiently.
Home Automation Makes Your House a Smart Home
Using your smart device or a central control pad, you can control virtually anything you want whether you are sitting in your living room, at work, or even thousands of miles away on vacation.
- Turn lights on and off
- Lock and unlock doors
- Change the temperature
- Control window coverings
- Turn music on and off
- Turn your TV on and off
- Turn your outdoor sprinkler system on and off
- … and much more!
You can also pre-program all of these functions to work automatically at various time intervals, and to work using a voice command if you have Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
With home automation installed, never waste money again on lighting, water, heating, or air-conditioning that you aren’t using.
Ready to get your smart home up and running? Dive into our smart home services and start enjoying the convenience of total home automation.
Home Automation Makes Your House a Secure Home
Home automation delivers the ability to have the highest level of smart home security, whether you are home or not.
- Have full access to your security system remotely
- Control all locks
- Control your garage door
- Use a surveillance system and integrated audio to answer your door when you are not at home
Home Automation Makes Your House a Fun Home
Your home entertainment system goes to the next level when you have a home theater system augmented with home automation.
- Get surround sound you can control in every room by remote
- Send video into any room by remote
- Control your gaming systems remotely
Geeks on Site is ready to install a home automation system that provides you with the important benefits of efficiency, cost and energy savings, and convenience. Contact us today to get started!
In the meantime, explore the high-quality smart home products and devices that you’ll need to achieve an effective smart home setup here in our shop.
Why Choose Geeks on Site for Your Home Automation Installation?
- Our technicians use state-of-the-art tools to set up your home automation and security system.
- We offer a 7-day warranty on our service to ensure you are happy with your system.
- Geeks on Site has a long history of providing quality IT support services to homes and businesses nationwide.
- We have provided customers with extensive knowledge about their home automation systems for years and we can help you get your system up and running fast.
Ready to transform your living experience? Just give us a call at 800.252.0617!