Your Smart TV is only smart when it is connected to the Internet.
Your TV will need Internat access to take advantage of streaming services, music, and other online content you enjoy.
The best way to do this is via your Wi-Fi network.
1. Access your TV’s menu by pressing the menu button on its remote. Menu options should appear on the screen.
2. Select “Network Settings” – this will allow you to choose your connection type and to program a new Internet connection.
3. Select the option to set up a new wireless network connection on your TV screen. You should now see a list of all the Wi-Fi networks nearby – including yours.
4. Select your network’s name from the list and enter your password when prompted.
5. Your TV should now show that it is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Having trouble connecting your TV to Wi-Fi?
Contact the professional IT technicians at Geeks on Site to do it for you.
Call (888) 360-4335 today!