Using your PS4 on a desktop or laptop PC rather than a TV involves a slightly different installation process:
- Make certain that your PC is running Windows 10 or a newer version.
- Download the PlayStation app, choose your format, and download the related package.
- Run the program and sign in to your PlayStation account.
- Activate your system as your primary PS4 in the “PlayStation Network and Account Management” section.
- Access the settings section of your console and click on the “Remote Play Connection Setting.”
- Click on the checkbox that enables “Remote Play.”
- Choose your settings, features, and play!
Geeks on Site can complete professional set ups for any gaming system, including:
- PS3 Wi-Fi
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Xbox Gaming
- Sony PS4 Pro
- Corsair One
- Leapfrog LeapTV
Having trouble setting up PS4 on your PC? Contact the Geeks on Site gaming tech experts to complete the process quickly and correctly for you. We are available to assist in person or remotely and offer a 7-day warranty in case you run into any issues. Contact Geeks on Site today for help setting up your PS4 on a PC.